Office Relocation Service
Moving The Entire Office?
Avoid the chaos by partnering up with Equilibrium. A well-planned move can make the difference between being fully operational and productive on the first day or not being fully operational or productive right away.
If your in-house IT staff doesn’t have the bandwidth, skills, resources or manpower to facilitate a smooth move, our experienced project managers can help you plan and execute every step of the move.
Our project manager will:
- Manage all elements of the office relocation relevant to the computing and infrastructure environment.
- Create a detailed project plan to determine the milestones, timeline, task assignments and overall flow of the project.
- Work with clients, moving companies, telecommunication providers and any other 3rd party vendors to coordinate the scheduling and successful completion of moving tasks.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Function as a technical liaison for any matters that require attention during the move.
- Coordinate with Property Managers, Architects, Value Added Resellers of Furniture, etc.
- Review and verify low voltage requirements for data, voice, & video wiring installation.
- Review and verify server room and data closet requirements and installation.
- Assist in planning, installation, configuration and testing of data and voice circuits, wireless infrastructure, video conferencing, multimedia displays, printers, copiers, new worker stations, server and network equipment.
- Assist in the tear down of assets at the old location.
- Ensure equipment is properly packed.
- Assist in the setup, configuration and testing of equipment at the new location.
- Create or supplement current state documentation as needed after the move is complete.
Standard deliverables include:
- Microsoft Project Plan with all tasks, resource assignments, timelines, and milestones.
- Supplemented documentation for the updated current state of the environment.
To see how Equilibrium can help make your office move smooth sailing, give us a call today at 877-787-2497.