IT Project Management
Plan, Organize, Act, Succeed
Could your business use some project management help?
Whether you have a large-scale project, a mini-project or just an IT business plan laid out, at Equilibrium, we have the tools and the talented people you need in order to succeed.
Our technical project managers listen intently and communicate clearly to ensure that every significant participant has an opportunity to have their opinions and concerns heard along the way.
What Can a Project Manager Do For You?
Equilibrium technical project managers can make sure your project is staying on track, up to date and within your budget. They will:
- Lead all aspects of project delivery, including project scope, deliverables, estimates, detailed project plans and change requests
- Ensure the success of a project by driving day-to-day operations
- Maintain constant communication of events and project status to project stakeholders
- Perform risk assessment, response planning, and will develop mitigation strategies
- Identify and negotiate changes in project scope and ensure that projects are completed within the agreed upon budget and timeline
- Act as the primary liaison between you and all teams assigned to the project
- Motivate the project team in order to ensure successful and timely project completions
- Conduct ‘lessons learned sessions’ with the engineering team
Our highly-trained TPMs will be with you throughout the entire lifecycle of the project. From the initial assessment, to kicking off your project to bringing your project to a close, with Equilibrium, you can rest assured you always have a professional keeping up with your project and making sure it’s completed to your satisfaction. To learn more about our project management services, call us today at 877-787-2497.