Creating Collaboration Solutions
Today, almost everyone expects easy access to information all the time. Employees want flexible work options and the ability to interact with their coworkers and clients in more ways.
The most efficient and productive employees need access to the tools and information necessary to do their jobs and collaborate with others when inspiration strikes. Typical challenges solved by unified collaboration solutions:
- The growing trend for “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD)
- Employees located at different sites
- A variety of smart devices and bandwidth requirements
- Securing data as it is accessed on the go
- Limited resources to support new systems
- Interoperability with other systems and applications
- Weak adoption due to lack of user support and training
Troubles Implementing Mobile Collaboration Strategies?
Equilibrium has experience creating collaboration solutions for a variety of clients. Our staff is experienced in creating and implementing mobile strategies and will work closely with you to explore, understand and capture your key business goals before translating them into technology requirements.
Our team of experienced collaboration engineers first evaluates the overall technical health of your network infrastructure and computer systems. Any barriers to supporting the future state of your collaboration solution identified during the assessment are remediated to ensure your collaboration objectives succeed.
Equilibrium provides you with a mobile strategy that achieves your goals. Equilibrium is ready to assist you with various collaboration solutions such as:
- Mobility Solutions
- Instant Messaging and Conferencing
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- Hosted Email Solutions
- File Synchronization and Sharing
If you need help defining or implementing your unified collaboration strategy, contact Equilibrium today to learn more at 773-205-0200 or .