Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services provides the building blocks you need to support almost any workload.
AWS have been designed to work together in order to support sophisticated and scalable applications. With AWS, you can have access to private servers, dedicated network connections, a content delivery network, a low-cost, long-term storage option, low-latency databases and more. Together, the remote computing services offered make up a cloud computing platform.
On The Cloud
Cloud computing provides an easy way to access information and applications over the Internet. AWS maintains the network required for this, so you can access and use whatever you need via web applications. Working on a cloud provides a simple way to access flexible and low cost IT resources, as well as many additional benefits:
- No large, upfront investment
- Pay for how much you use and no more
- High economies of scale means even lower cost for you
- IT resources are more available and can be reached quicker than ever before
- Many organizations have already joined the AWS community and have used AWS solutions to help build and run their businesses.
If you’re ready to save time and money by switching to the Cloud with Amazon Web Services, give Equilibrium a call with questions or to start the process today.