Equilibrium IT Solutions Can Help
Cloud computing refers to a network of remote servers hosted on the internet that allow a business or individual to save, oversee, and manage data. The alternative would be to save all this information on a local server or a PC.
The main benefit of switching to cloud computing would be that all your information can be accessed anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.
Here are some additional benefits of using cloud computing:
- Flexibility – Work anywhere, anytime. Additionally, allows your teams to work together and exchange information more efficiently than before.
- Disaster Recovery – Should anything happen to your data, cloud computing makes it easier to recover your data than if it was saved on a local server or PC.
- Updates – Are automatically taken care of, which means less time your business spends on maintaining your data.
- Security – Cloud gives you the capability to remotely erase data, should a laptop get lost or stolen.
- Environmentally friendly – Cloud computing increases efficiency which reduces the energy output of your business.
Now that the benefits of switching to cloud computing have been laid out, you need to ask yourself these questions:
- How could the cloud help your business move towards your business goal?
- Are your processes as efficient as possible? Could they support cloud computing?
- Do you have your own IT staff? If so, are they trained in cloud adoption techniques?
- How long will it take to totally convert from a local server or personal computer, to the cloud?
Asking yourself these questions will help you understand your own plan and readiness to make the transformation.
Here at Equilibruim IT Solutions, Inc. we know exactly what it takes to switch to cloud computing and we are here to guide you through the process so that it is quick and painless.
Taking a look at our Cloud Readiness Assessment to ensure that your business is ready to switch over, or to find out what steps need to be taken moving forward.
Our IT professionals hold a variety of certifications and are ready to walk you through the process of switching over, so your business can get back to business.