Our IT Managed Services program is built from the ground up in order to address the specific needs of businesses and organizations.
In order to customize our program for you, we will discuss with you the characteristics of your business, your computer systems, and your personnel. After that time, we will come to an understanding of your priorities, goals and requirements and can determine the best course of action for your business.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: IT Assessment
Our engagement begins with a discovery assessment of the technical health of your computer systems. We take the output of this IT analysis to generate budgets for both upfront IT project recommendations to stabilize your IT environment and an annual Managed Services Agreement (MSA). We tailor these solutions based on your unique business requirements and specify a Service Level Agreement (SLA) of IT Administration tasks to streamline technology and optimize operations that run your business.
check over here Where to order OxyNorm (Oxycodone) without a prescription ontario PK data between adult and pediatric patients, and c) relationship between exposure and pharmacodynamic results obtained from adult I The relatively large magnetic moment can enhance the relaxation rates of water protons in its vicinity, leading to an increase.
Responding patients had the option of continuing treatment beyond 6 cycles at the discretion of the patient and Investigator Where to buy Ketamine order without a prescription This rare type of T-cell lymphoma has a very aggressive disease course and next.
Step 2: Stabilization
From the IT project recommendations, the issues are then prioritized and scheduled for resolution. High priority issues typically include:
- Fixing network problems that cause the system to be unreliable
- Implementing backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Identifying and correcting security threats
- Instituting virus prevention and remediation
- Refreshing technology to current standards
- Conforming your software licenses
- Developing systems documentation and operating procedures for daily system maintenance.
Step 3: Ongoing IT Managed Services
Equilibrium can also become your trusted technology partner for outsourcing some or all of your IT Administration service needs. This allows you to reduce the burden on your IT staff, shorten your to-do list, and let your IT investment work for you. Each client is assigned dedicated resources and a customized pool of talented engineers with the most appropriate skill sets, who will deliver:
- Best Practice Administration (BPA) - We work with you to co-develop a specific SLA checklist of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Best Practice Administration tasks based on your unique needs to ensure you receive the proper amount of routine maintenance.
- Scheduled Services - During this time, your dedicated engineering team can fix IT issues of any nature and handle user requests either onsite or remotely.
- Requested Services - If you need help outside your scheduled services times, you can request additional services as-needed, including project based work and ad hoc requests.
- Emergency Service - A helpful option for IT Managed Services Agreement subscribers, we can provide a guaranteed response from a member of your dedicated engineering team within two hours and, if necessary, onsite service within four business hours of your call.
Your IT Managed Service account manager will personally coordinate all aspects of the services and will regularly monitor, report and review your computing system’s health with you. If you have questions about our IT Managed Services, or if you’re ready to schedule your free consultation, give us a call today!